Tuesday, September 01, 2015

THE PURPLE HEARTS -- SMASHING TIME

British band formed in 1978. One of the leading bands in the 79-80 UK Mod Revival. From Romford, Essex

tRaCkS:- SMASHING TIME / PLANE CRASH (SINGLE VERSION) / GUN OF LIFE (SINGLE VERSION) / WHAT A SHAME / WHEN I SEE YOU / HEAD ON COLLISION TIME / CONCRETE MIXER  / LET'S GET A BURGER MAN / HAZY DARKNESS / JUST LIKE REAL LIFE / I'LL MAKE YOU MINE / CLOSER THAN CLOSE / ANOTHER DAY / PLAYING WITH FIRE / MY LIFE'S A JIGSAW / FRIENDS AGAIN / RESTLESS DREAM RECURRING / I CAN'T DREAM / WHAT AM I GONNA DO (LIVE) / YOUR SIDE OF HEAVEN (LIVE) / I'VE BEEN AWAY (LIVE) / EXTRAORDINARY SENSATIONS (LIVE) / FRUSTRATION (LIVE) / MILLIONS LIKE US (LIVE).

Links
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/GHccYxTO/file.html
senha/pass:- hha
=======================¹²³£¢¬

No comments: