Tuesday, June 11, 2013

VA= Pebble VOL.5, Original '60s Punk & Psych Classic

This series bring to us rare and obscure garage punk and psychodelic bands from de '60s...

trACks:
1.No Good Woman (TREE)
2.Go Away (THE PLAGUE)
3.You Don't Know Me (MAGI)
4.It's A Cryin' Shame (THE GENTLEMEN)
5.Writing On The Wall (FIVE CANADIANS)
6.Why (DIRTY WURDS)
7.Universal Vagrant (MERRY DRAGONS)
8.I Wanna Come Back From The World Of LSD (FE FI FOUR PLUS 2)
9.I Tell No Lies (THE ESCAPADES)
10.You Need Love (DANNY AND THE COUNTS)
11.Yesterday's Hero (SATYRS)
12.Way It Used To Be (LITTLE PHIL AND THE NIGHTSHADOWS)
13.Move (STATE OF MIND)
14.Wanna Be With You (YESTERDAY'S CHILDREN)
15.I Need Love (TIME STOPPERS)
16.You'll Never Be My Girl (THURSDAY'S CHILDREN)
17.Way I Feel (12 A.M.)
18.Stop And Listen (SHAG)
19.My Baby's Gone (SOUND BARRIER)
20.High On A Cloud (THE TRAITS)

Home-Page: n/a

1 comment:

Nando40 said...

Links
http://8b76b94f.linkbucks.com (RG)
http://35b0c262.linkbucks.com (NF)
senhaa/pass: hha
========================¹²³£¢¬