Sunday, April 27, 2008

ENGLISH DOGS: Invasion of the Porky Men & English Dogs (EP) @256K

Tracks
1. your country
2. blind man
3. mercenary
4. never die
5. astrophs waiting
6. newflash
7. ghost of the past
8. carol
9. spoils of war
10. cranked up really high (Slaughter & The Dogs)
11. invasion of the porky men
12. caveman brain
13. Max (The Millionaire) **
14. Psycho Killer **
15. Free To Kill **
16. Driven to Death **
17. Left Me For Dead **
18. R.I.P. **
19. The Fall of Max
20. World War
** Tracks from English Dogs (EP)

d-Links
http://www.mediafire.com/?wxchjnob0ab
http://www.mediafire.com/?wtbvye2rdnd
=============================
pass - hangoverhard.blogspot.com
=============================

7 comments:

Luciano Bitencourt said...

The best punk/HC album from 80's. Greatest band!!!!!

Pogel said...

I have 2 LPs, but this one is gets the top marks.

ggallin said...

I'd like to share my blog with yours. tks

doucheball said...

Hi Nagiants40, could you possibly re-upload the Hard-Ons "Smell my Finger and Other Bits" CD? I would rather just by it, but I can't find it anywhere. Sorry if this isn't the proper forum to make this request. Cheers, Dylan

Nagiants40 said...

@ doucheball...

Don't be worried,.. I'll post this album tomorrow..

Regards

Mberenis said...

This blog has been indexed by http://www.therankdirectory.com

Thank you.

doucheball said...

@ doucheball...

Don't be worried,.. I'll post this album tomorrow..

Regards


Whenever you can get around to it. Thanks in advance.