Saturday, September 08, 2007

DEAD BOYS: Live! At CBGB 1977 (VIDEO)

''When I look at these tapes, nearly 30 years after shooting them, I can remember thinking the Dead Boys, at least for some brief period of time, were the greatest rock band on Earth. I still feel that way. I'm really glad that we shot these tapes, hung onto them, and were able to restore them sufficiently, so that others today - in a world that seems more and more comprised of formula and poseur bands - can share this experience and see instead what the real deal was about.... the incredible, phenomenal, DEAD BOYS'' --- ROD SWENSON, DIRECTOR

Track Listing
1. Sonic Reducer
2. All This and More
3. Not Anymore
4. Revenge
5. Flame Thrower Love
6. I Need Lunch
7. Ain't Nothing to Do
8. What Love Is
9. High Tension Wire
10. Search & Destroy

Director - Rod Swenson
Audio Remastering - Mike Zumpano
Ripped with ImTOO DVD Ripper Platinum 4
Format = mpeg4 (.avi)
Audio bitrate = 192kbps
Total Size = 283 MB (splited into three archives, you need all the files to open the video)

NAGI40 notes: I included only the show of the DVD, I think this is the most important part. the interviews that appears on DVD are not included here..ENJOY!!!

Part 1 - http://sharebee.com/41ff69f0
Part 2 - http://sharebee.com/2aa5a8aa
Part 3 - http://sharebee.com/62ede44c
pass - hangoverhard.blogspot.com
*******************************

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS A LOT FOR THIS POST§§§§..... the Dead Boys are a great band and,with this video everyone will know it!

Nazz Nomad said...

wasn't rod swenson the guy who was also the "mastermind" behind the plasmatics?

stogref said...

Another damn good post i can't help jumpin' on... thanks so much Nagiant40!!!

Orlando Flowers said...

the track 4 is actually "I Wont Look Back"

cheers!!!!

Beau said...

When I go to unzip this file everything runs perfect until the very end where it tells me file 3 cannot be opened due to an incorrect password? ughhh