Sunday, September 02, 2007

ANTISEEN: (2000) 15 Minutes Of Fame,15 Years Of Infamy

A collection of never-before-on-CD tracks from the Carolina's legendary backwoods head-stompers ANTISEEN. Twenty-eight smoking, scorching and scathing songs recorded over the last fifteen years, including their classic 1989 EP Blood of Freaks, some choice rare B-sides, and even some ripping live material.

Track Listing
1. Intro: Bavarian Spice
2. Queen City Stomp
3. Destructo Rock
4. Kill The Business
5. Up All Night
6. Hippy Punk
7. I Wish I Had Killed You
8. I Don't Need You
9. 2 Headed Dog
10. 'Cause I Love you
11. Walking Dead
12. Haunted House
13. It Looks Good For Them To Care
14. Fuck All Ya'll
15. Psycho Killer
16. Heavy Mud
17. The Singing Grandfather
18. Fornication
19. I Can't Control Myself
20. Date Rape
21. Violence Now
22. Wifebeater
23. Hammerhead
24. Jailbait
25. Hate For Power
26. People Like You
27. 1969
28. Jailhouse

Link - http://sharebee.com/f23f3799
pass - hangoverhard.blogspot.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Slobodan Burgher said...

THANK YOU. I love ANTiSEEN and will upload a bunch of other hardtofind ones soon.

Anonymous said...

ANY ANTiSEEN you post is much appreciated.Got any Cocknoose?You would make my day....THX

Anonymous said...

Thanks heaps for the ANTiSEEN album! I hope you can post more of their albums :-)

Keep up the good work!

Andre.