Sunday, August 12, 2007

DAMAGE CASE: (2005) A Battalion of Bombers in a Chorus of Fire (EP - VBR)

They just got signed to punk-core, which hopefully will not change them. this cd people say sounds like motorhead, but i dont agree with that. they are hardcore metal high energy punk. they mix all those generes together very well, if you like good music from metal to streetpunk, check it out

Tracks:
1. Police Bastard
2. In Disguise
3. Red Alert
4. My War
5. Get Me Out
6. Survive

Chorus Link - http://lix.in/ce70fe
pass - hangoverhard.blogspot.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

Mephisto said...

Post your Updates @ Totally Fuzzy

Hi,

If you would like to publish your updates on the Totally Fuzzy blog, you can do so yourself now by posting the updates as a comment on this page.

Just letting you know ;)

Cheers

=M=

Anonymous said...

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO DOWNLOAD

IT DOESN'T SEEM TO WORKING FOR ME AT ALL

MAYBE SOME QUICK STEPS FOR WHATS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN

I NEVER WAS ASKED FOR A PASSWORD

THANKS
GREATLY APPRECIATED
J

Nagiants40 said...

1.Click on the link (http://lix.in/ce70fe)
2.Click on ''continue'' button on the next page
3. If you are a Rapidshare Premium user click on ''premium'' button..if not click on ''free'' button

That's it!!

Seeeingred.com said...

Great post, and blog. i was wondering if you would link me, i have already linked you. my blog is

http://seeeingred.blogspot.com/

thanks.

Anonymous said...

what about when it says decompression failed

any idea on what that means. it happened several times w/ that message

Rocco said...

Does anyone know who this band is?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/475qxp

I've ben trying to figure out who they are! I hope you can help. I heard them in 1987.

b_tebbutt said...

Hey, I'm a fan of your blog, good stuff. I was wondering if you could please either upload this EP by Damage Case again or send it to me somehow (and/or their Tyranny album if possible) I can't find them anywhere even to legally buy. Rapidshare removed the files. Please let me know even if its a no! b_tebbutt@hotmail.com

Thanks!!