Sunday, December 17, 2006

Me First And The Gimme Gimmes: In Your Barcalounger (7" - 1999)

Well everybody else has pretty much told you what you need to know about this 7". I'll give you a story instead. you see my dad doesn't exactly like most punk rock, I've gotten him to appreciate some of it, but for the most part he only listens to typical 'dad music', hits from the 70's and 80's. well when I first turned this on, he looked at me like "c'mon josh, why are you making me listen to this again?" but then when he heard the line "when you're down and troubled, and you need a helping hand..." he burst out singing and could not believe that a bunch of punk rockers even knew who James Taylor was, let alone the fact that they were playing his music. right on.

[songs]
1. Fire and Rain
2. You've Got a Friend
** Alternative Tentacles (OUT OF PRINT)
** pw = hangoverhard.blogspot.com
..................................................................................
D** Link >>>> http://paylesssofts.net/?x1c618599
..................................................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.