Tuesday, October 10, 2006

VOID
Condensed Flesh
Label: Lost & Found
Format: LP Bootleg
Ripped: mp3 (160kbps - HQ)
HHA Rating: 9.0
pw = hangoverhard.blogspot.com

Fast manic hardcore, a lot like the stuff on the split (maybe a little more straightforward - there's no crazy backups on "Organized Sports," etc.). For a "demo" recording, the sound quality is excellent. I'm not the biggest Void fan ever, but this record is very good - really raw and angry. Tighter and better than their tracks on "Flex Your Head" in my opinion (although "My Rules" is great)... - - by Chris - - (another item of my Vinyl collection)
[tRacKs]
1. Organized Sports
2. Annoyed
3. Controller
4. Revolt
5. Condensed Flesh
6. Black, Jewish & Poor
7. War Hero
8. Get Out Of My Way
9. Go South
------------------------------------------------------
[dOwNlOaD] >>>>
http://tinyurl.com/p733p
------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

john y? said...

Void are one of the best,thanx!