Tuesday, October 31, 2006

STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO
Keasbey Nights (2006)
Label: Victory Records
Format: CD
Ripped: EAC mp3 (320kbps)
HHA Rating: 10
pw = hangoverhard.blogspot.com

I loved Keasbey Nights when it was released in 1998. It was a GREAT album and everytime I listened to it I loved it more and more and more. Then Tomas left and Catch 22 lost their sound. When Tomas left Catch 22 their sound left as well. Then Tomas formed Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution which only released one EP. Then after that Streetlight Manifesto was formed. Everything Goes Numb was the start of a great movement. Then in 2006 I heard word of SM redoing Keasbey Nights which puzzled me a bit but I couldn't wait. Then it finally came out and of course I bought it. Right from the start you can notice that this is not the same album at all. This album is like taking crude oil and refining it into gasoline. Catch 22's Keasbey Nights was crude oil and SM's Keasbey Nights is gasoline. This is the way Keasbey Nights was supposed to sound. Don't listen to others who say "oh this is the same damn CD as Catch 22's there's no difference here I waisted $$$ on this damn thing" f*ck them this CD is not the same. The only thing the same here is the title of the CD, the order of the songs, and the names of the songs. Besides that this is a completely different CD with some added lyrics to some of the songs. I guarantee you won't be disappointed by buying this. I sure as hell know I wasn't. I almost threw out the old Keasbey Nights after buying this it is that good. - - Manny Moses (Ft Lauderdale, FL) - -
[tracks]
1. Dear Sergio
2. Sick And Sad
3. Keasbey Nights
4. Day In Day Out
5. Walking Away
6. Giving Up Giving In
7. On & On & On
8. Riding The Fourth Wave
9. This One Goes Out To…
10. Supernothing
11. 9MM And A Three Piece Suit
12. Kristina She Don’t Know I Exist
13. As The Footsteps Die Out Forever
14. 1234 1234
*******************************************************
[download] >>>> http://tinyurl.com/yzgz5m
*******************************************************

No comments: