Thursday, October 19, 2006

RAMONES
We're Outta Here! (Live) (2003)
Label: Eagle Rock/Eagle
Format: CD
Ripped: mp3 (128kbps)
HHA Rating: 10
pw = hangoverhard.blogspot.com

1997 live release that's deleted domestically. The punk icon's 'last show' (2,263rd) recorded at Billboard Live August 6,1996. 32 tracks. Maybe you can tell by the song selection or the title, but this is the exact same cd you got in the "We're Outta Here" collection, just without the video. All the artwork is the same as well, so if you have "We're Outta Here", you really should save your money unless you really have to collect everything. If you don't have their last show on cd, this would have to be it, since "We're Outta Here" seems to be out of stock (at least as i'm writing this).
Not really being a fan of the later, faster live Ramones, I still gave it 4 stars cause the songs are great, & I like the cool guest stars.
[tracks]
1. Durango 95
2. Teenage Lobotomy
3. Psycho Therapy
4. Blitzkrieg Bop
5. Do You Remember Rock & Roll Radio?
6. I Believe in Miracles
7. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
8. Rock & Roll High School
9. I Wanna Be Sedated
10. Spiderman
11. KKK Took My Baby Away
12. I Just Want to Have Something to Do
13. Commando
14. Sheena Is a Punk Rocker
15. Rockaway Beach
16. Pet Sematary
17. Crusher
18. Love Kills
19. Do You Wanna Dance
20. Somebody Put Something in My Drink
21. I Don't Want You
22. Wart Hog
23. Cretin Hop
24. R.A.M.O.N.E.S.
25. Today Your Love, Tomorrow the World
26. Pinhead
27. 53rd & 3rd
28. Listen to My Heart
29. We're a Happy Family
30. Chinese Rock
31. Beat on the Brat
32. Any Way You Want It
******************************************************
[download] >>>> http://tinyurl.com/y9kg7b
******************************************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - can you tell me what the password is for this? Thanks

Nagiants40 said...

hangoverhard.blogspot.com